IPOS LIVE WEBCAST
February 25, 2021 at 16:00 p.m. (GMT+1)
Use of e-health: challenges and opportunities for psychosocial oncology providers, resources to providing support during the COVID19 Pandemic
Please note this will be a LIVE webinar being held Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 16:00 p.m. (GMT+1) for one hour via zoom.
CLAIRE FOSTER: Restore: Supporting People Living with Cancer Related Fatigue After Cancer Treatment
MARIJE VAN DER LEE: The therapeutic working alliance in internet-based and online therapy for anxiety, depression and severe fatigue after cancer
- Free to current IPOS members
- $10 USD for non-members
- This event will be recorded and may be available for viewing at a later date.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
- The link to the webcast recording will be included in your confirmation email.
- Please make sure you have strong internet connection.
- Please do not share the link.