2020 brings us much more than a new decade. A new era of human-centered cancer care is coming. Help us define it.
The 17th American Psychosocial Oncology Society (APOS) Annual Conference will bring together a large group of psychosocial oncology researchers, practitioners, advocates, and policy makers striving to contribute to high-value, human-centered cancer care delivery. The voice of the patient, survivor and caregiver is imperative to what we do. Please join us as an inaugural member of our Patient Advocates for Psychosocial Care program at APOS!
Please apply today if you meet the following criteria:
- Reside in Portland, Oregon or within driving distance to the Portland Waterfront Marriott.
- Identify yourself as a Patient, Caregiver or Cancer Survivor.
- Availability to attend (whole or in part) the 2.5-day conference, March 11-13, 2020. APOS will provide complimentary registration and hotel parking!
- Willingness to attend presentations and poster sessions of your choosing.
- Interact by sharing your story, insights, and questions with conference attendees and participate in discussion from the survivor perspective.
- Candidly provide feedback about the conference experience.
- Allow your name to be announced/published in conference materials and on social media.
- Have passion to share your story and help us better integrate the survivor voice into our annual conference!