All advertising rates are NET. There is no discount for advertising agencies. There is no discount for non-profit organizations.
APOS Members will be given a 20% discount on advertising fees. To receive the discount, members must have paid dues for the current membership year before placing an ad. If a recent member has not paid dues at the time of placing an ad, that person will be charged the full ad fee without a discount.
Remittance must be made in US Dollars (US$). If you are with an advertising agency or are a recruiter, please pay in advance by Visa, Master Card or American Express. For other advertisers, the fee will be invoiced. If invoiced, payment is due within 30 days of ad publication/posting. APOS reserves the right at any time to request payment by credit card in advance of ad publication. A $25.00 surcharge may be assessed to cover any collection fees.
Ad Submission Guidelines
All ads must conform exactly to the dimensions listed with the rates. APOS may make efforts to correct ads deemed inaccurate (additional fee will be incurred). However, APOS is not liable for advertisements published from faulty ad materials.
The following must be submitted by the relevant submission deadline listed for each publication:
- Ad in electronic format (PC or Mac), created according to individual ad guidelines, and sent via e-mail to Dawn Keglor;
- Conformity to dimensions specified for each ad type;
- All fonts embedded in PDF files, including common fonts such as Times New Roman and Arial;
- All fonts used in creation of layered image files;
- Hard copy of ad faxed to +1.615.432.0090, attn: Dawn Keglor;
- Conformity to all other specifications indicated for each ad type.