APOS Goes Green!
APOS is committed to hosting an eco-friendly conference. Following are some of the initiatives that we and our conference venue are taking to go green.
- Using bio-poly, biodegradable badge holders.
- Providing bamboo fiber and recycled plastic lanyards.
- Reducing paper use by printing smaller, half-size program books using recycled paper.
- Reducing the amount of paper used during the registration process by encouraging online registration.
- Confirming registrations electronically, instead of sending paper through the mail.
- Recycling plastic badge holders.
- Reducing or eliminating paper handouts by providing materials on the APOS conference website for attendees.
- Using mugs instead of disposable coffee cups.
- Recycling all glass, aluminum, plastic and cardboard used at the conference and at APOS Headquarters
- Recycling all administrative paper used at the conference and at APOS Headquarters.